Why 2000 Carrots?

Why 2000 Carrots?
Carrot seeds often come in packs of 2,000.
Quote from the Missus "Two thousand carrots - what am I going to do with that lot? - Well I suppose I could make cakes!"
Cakes rock!

Saturday 21 May 2011

In which we gain a shed

With things well underway it was time to turn our attentions to the area marked on my initial plan as the "recreation area".  Sounds impressive but I was just aiming at a bench, some slabs and of course the obligatory garden shed.  Although I am regretting the term "recreation area" as Mrs 2K seems to be expecting a BBQ and hottub! 

Our neighbour Diane has decided to reduce her plot size and, as I mentioned in a previous post, has agreed to sell us her shed and paraphernalia.   We are now the proud owners of a 4 x 6 shed (only allowable size or the allotment police committee will be after us) complete with window – believe me that’s a status symbol in the shed world, guttering and a waterbutt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment