Why 2000 Carrots?

Why 2000 Carrots?
Carrot seeds often come in packs of 2,000.
Quote from the Missus "Two thousand carrots - what am I going to do with that lot? - Well I suppose I could make cakes!"
Cakes rock!

Saturday 21 May 2011

Due to popular demand!

I started our blog as a way to keep distant friends and family members up to date with our allotment adventures.  I had intended a fairly casual thing updating when we had any interesting news - lets be honest no one wants to read a daily blog with every page entitled "Did some more digging today" but I think I am going to have to keep it more like a diary as we have had several people asking when we will next update and, although it fills me with horror, we have had over 150 views from around the world - and that does not include us!  I know many of them will be internet spiders searching for links (Is there an organic treatment for that?) but 150!  So after the heavy postings tonight I will try to post regularly.  
Thanks for reading.   Hope you enjoy our musings!
MARK

No comments:

Post a Comment