Why 2000 Carrots?

Why 2000 Carrots?
Carrot seeds often come in packs of 2,000.
Quote from the Missus "Two thousand carrots - what am I going to do with that lot? - Well I suppose I could make cakes!"
Cakes rock!

Monday 18 April 2011

A very lucky day

Not only was the 13th April our 26th wedding anniversary but also the day I ran a search on Google, which I have done many times before, for local allotments.  This time I struck lucky.  A local site seemed to have a single, solitary space - could I be so lucky?  A lovely lady called Merryn said there was one plot available and asked when I would like to come down - my reply was "now" and within ten minutes Mrs 2K and I were standing in a muddy field, in the near dark, putting our moniker on a contract for a 200 metre square plot.  Welcome to Plot 27!


Can you see me in the distance?  This is our plot

No comments:

Post a Comment